PO Box 4050 Palm Springs
CA 92263 United States
© DESERT BIENNIAL 2021
Desert X ® is a registered trademark.
Website designed by Rogier Delfos
Unless stated otherwise, all photos are ©Lance Gerber.
The Desert Biennial (dba Desert X) provides www.desertx.org and its subdomains (including websites accessed through mobile devices as well as downloadable mobile applications) in support of its mission: To create and present international contemporary art exhibitions that engage with desert environments through site-specific installations by acclaimed artists from around the world.
By accessing the Websites, users agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which may be revised at any time. Users are encouraged to visit this page from time to time to review current terms and conditions.
- Copyright and Proprietary Rights. The text, images, trademarks, data, audio files, video files and clips, software, documentation or other information contained in these files, and other content on the Websites (collectively, the “Materials”) are proprietary to Desert X or its licensors
- Trademarks. Many of the trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Websites, including The Desert Biennial, Desert X, DX, and Desert X AlUla are registered and/or unregistered marks of The Desert Biennial. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on the Websites. Nothing contained in the Websites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Websites without the express written permission of Desert X or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Websites. Without limiting the foregoing, the Trademarks may not be used in an URL. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Materials, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Other restrictions: By downloading, printing, or otherwise using Materials, whether accessed directly from the Website or via other sites or mechanisms, users agree that they will limit their use of such files to non-commercial, educational, personal or for fair use, and will not violate Desert X’s or any other party’s proprietary rights.
- Downloading, printing, copying, distributing or otherwise using Materials for commercial purposes, including commercial publication or personal gain, is expressly prohibited.
- Photography: Anyone wishing to use the Materials from the Website and/or photographs from Desert X exhibitions other than for personal use must obtain prior written approval. Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of Desert X, the photographer and/or the artist holding the copyright.
- Privacy: We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to the Website in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Desert X collects personal information from you when you engage in online or in-person transactions such as purchases, registrations, making a donation or becoming a member. We will use this information to respond to your inquiry or request. We may also use it to contact you to provide information about other Desert X activities, programs, membership and fundraising opportunities, products and special events that may interest you. You may opt-out of having your information used by Desert X for these purposes, or you may update your contact information anytime, by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. or write to our postal mail address.
- Links to Third-Party Sites. Desert X has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from the Website and is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any off-site pages or other sites linked to or from the Website.